RE: results of judges at car show

To: lscharff@iwl.net, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: results of judges at car show
From: Richard Ceraldi-ERC004 <Richard_Ceraldi-ERC004@email.mot.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 1997 9:04:55 -0500
Cc: vtr.autox.team.net%PWMS1@email.mot.com
Comments: ( Received on motgate.mot.com from client mothost.mot.com, sender Richard_Ceraldi-ERC004@email.mot.com )
Larry Wrote"
"Dear group I feel we are missing a very important function of our car
shows. We go not get our car point brake down from the judges.
I understand in 1988 or what year there was a fist fight so vtr will
not give our RECORD out with the fear of trouble. My Point is this
is childish and by other means it is a breach of-------------------------.
let you lawyers fill in the blanks.
My suggestion to take of the above mail then.(if a stamp is a problem,
i am sure this could be cured. What does the list think?"
Larry and others,
   I am all for getting feedback from the judging sheets. How else would you
expect to raise the standard of the cars? As it stands now the only way you
can get any information is the good old boy system or a kind judge that want
to help you. And they and rare. My question is why is the rest of the
Triumph population being penalized by the actions of an alcoholic from
Florida? Why should all the others keep getting a black eye because of this
stupid act some years back. Give out the sheets. I'll agree if postage is a
concern then it should'nt be . Just charge a buck on the entry form if
anybody wants one.
Asbestos on,
Richard Ceraldi
71 GT6 MKIII KF166L