RE: Symposium!

To: "Musson, Carl" <musson@satie.arts.usf.edu>
Subject: RE: Symposium!
From: Gregory Petrolati <gpetrola@prairienet.org>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 1997 09:10:09 -0500 (CDT)
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
On Fri, 15 Aug 1997, Musson, Carl wrote:

> Wow, I can see it now -  Satellite Teleconference; Big name speakers,
> How about here in Florida in July, '98 (Seems appropriate for "Cooling"
> Fans for "Overheated" lbc's.)  Everyone can request Junket money from
> their employers.  And you can even tell people you went to DisneyWorld
> after the conference....  :-)

        I know where we can get the AV! Hey we can get some NASA guys to fill
        out the program with Lucas electrodynamic principles... They work
        with the Space shuttle... I understand there's significant Lucas
        electronics in it.

        OO... OO! We can have a banquet afterwards, we'll serve breezes! We
        can get Cool and the Gang out of retirement for entertainment!!!
        I've always been a fan!!!!
        .
        .
        .
        .

        NOTICE! We appologize fro the previous outburst. Mr Petrolati has
        been removed to the Happy Valley Home for the Chronically Bewildered
        for attitude readjustment... The people hired to keep an eye on
        him have been sacked... The people hired to keep an eye on the
        people hired to keep an eye on Mr. Petrolati have been sacked too...

Greg Petrolati, Champaign, Illinois