Re: Jackstand placement

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Jackstand placement
From: Odd Hedberg <odd@triumphclub.se>
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 1997 21:29:09 +0200
Cc: odd.hedberg@bigfoot.com
Jim,
of course we understand and appreciate the idea... Doesn't everyone use
the chainsaw and firewood loggs for such purposes???  ;-)
I've used this solution myself some times. One has to keep the loggs
dried and the contact area as small as possible not to let moisture
in prolonged contact with the frame metal. When one gets really handy
with the chainsaw one cuts the loggs in pyramid shape - it looks
really neat under the car!

Moonshine and firewood is what most of us up here in Winter Wonderland
are brought up with...
Am I right or am I right, Robert?

Yours
/Odd