RE: Poorly running TR6, more clues?

To: "'dynamic@transport.com'" <dynamic@transport.com>
Subject: RE: Poorly running TR6, more clues?
From: Peter Zaborski <peterz@merak.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 1997 17:02:23 -0600
Cc: "'TR6 List'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>

Another thing to try is to see if one of the other wires can be switched
with the # wire to see if the behavior persists in the plug or in the
wire. With #1 it may be the longest wire so it might be hard to swap
with another one but if possible it's worth a shot imo.

Peter Zaborski
76 TR6 (CF58310 UO)
Calgary AB Canada