Valve cover

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Valve cover
From: WINDOWSEET@aol.com
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 1997 11:10:11 -0400 (EDT)
Thanks to everyone who responded to my posting. I have ordered a valve cover
from TRF and if the illustration is correct the tube for the emissions valve
is in the middle. The information in the TRF price list shows that the valve
cover fits the TR6 and GT6+. Neither the VIckie Brit nor TRF customer service
reps knew the answer and the one at TRF seemed to be concerned that I was
ordering TR6 bits for a GT6+! I also asked for the "NEW" GT6 Glovebox
Companion listed in the Summer catalog as being available in 1997......won't
be published until 1998. I would like to support TRF because of their
commitment to retooling parts for cars but finding what I need from them
isn't as easy as looking it up in the Vickie Brit catalog. I recently placed
an order for 25 items with VB oevr the phone and everything was in stock
except for a one week back order on a windshield trim strip.......that
impressed me. I also ordered a few things from TRF and they were in stock as
well. UPS is back in business and alls right with the world!!!!

I took the plunge and ordered the nylatron bushing kit that I posted
questions about earlier this week. After I receive the kit I'll let all
interested listers know if it covers the front and rear suspension or just
the front. (No one at VB seemed to be able to answer that one!)

Greg Wolf
1970 GT6+ "Ian"
KC79746L
Ann Arbor, Michigan