Re: Crooked Body? Rear Springs?

To: "Mark S. Lepore, MD" <Sirmoog@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: Crooked Body? Rear Springs?
From: "Chris Lillja" <Chris_Lillja@Pupress.Princeton.Edu>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 1997 13:20:41 EST
Cc: TR66pack@aol.com, Triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Well, I've never had it done to my Triumph but the local tire place
is well equipped to do a 4 wheel alignment. They did a great job on
my Subaru. One issue though, Subaru's are adjustable, Triumph uses
shims to adjust. They probably wouldn't have any shims in stock. I'd
buy a few from the usual suspects (TRF, Moss)and bring them along.
The manuals say the alignment of the rear is CRITICAL to handling.
Also see my note about the weights in the seats (70kg) for making any
adjustments or measurements....

"Still ride in triumph over all mischance..." - Shakespeare

Chris Lillja
TR4A
Norton Commando
Spit MKIV