Re: TR6 upper wishbone question

To: Patrick Bitton <pbitton@axess.com>
Subject: Re: TR6 upper wishbone question
From: slevine@toucan.com (Sandy Levine)
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 1997 15:28:50 -0500
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
>where can I get a good book on TR6 restoration. More like the body rather
>then the rest.

I bought this  softcover book from "Practical Classics & Car Restorer"
magazine titled Triumph TR6 Restoration,  98 pages.

They take this totally rusted out bucket of bolts and turn it into a real
car. Of course for them, money was no object - the total for parts was
roughly $17,000 and labor was around $30,000. So their exercise was not
practical but they wanted to show every possible repair. After cutting out
the rust, I think the only pieces they had left where the front inner wheel
wells, firewall and rear wheel wells.

Lots and lots of pictures - bodywork and mechanicals.

I ordered it direct from the UK but the book is distributed in North
America by Motorbooks International, Osceloa WI 54020

Sandy Levine                              813-962-0100 (v)
slevine@toucan.com                        813-962-2330 (f)