TR6 door questions

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TR6 door questions
From: Lex Garey <LGarey@mail.dot.state.nc.us>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 1997 09:19:23 -0400
I am working on the doors (replacing waist seals,window channels and
door panels) of my TR6, and have 2 questions:

1.  The 3 water curtain assemblies (plastic sheeting) in the doors are
about gone.  Two of them hang under the inner waist seal, and one is
attached to the bottom of the window glass channel.  I believe these are
no longer available.  Does anyone have a suggestion for replacing these,
or a good method of shielding the door panels from water?

2.  I got my inner waist seals from Moss, and the 2 are different.  One is
fuzzy on top (like on the side of it), and the other has fabric on top.  To
further confuse me, the old (original?) one has chrome on top.  Which is
right?
   -Lex Garey, Shelby, NC, '74 TR6