Re: TR6 door questions

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: TR6 door questions
From: jhdavis6@juno.com (James H. Davis, Jr.)
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 1997 19:22:54 -0400
Lex,
I have used an old shower curtain with good results. Just cut it to fit
just inside the door panels and cut small "X's" for the door and window
cranks and glue it to the door with spray trim adhesive.
Get the inner door waist seals from The Roadster Factory. Theirs is
correct(fuzzy w/stainless bead).
Good luck,
Jim Davis
Fortson, GA