Re: TR6 door questions

To: LGarey@mail.dot.state.nc.us
Subject: Re: TR6 door questions
From: Martin_A._Secrest@NEB.VOA.GOV
Date: 27 Aug 97 9:36:10
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
LEX GAREY wrote:

>>The 3 water curtain assemblies (plastic sheeting) in the doors are
about gone.  Two of them hang under the inner waist seal, and one is
attached to the bottom of the window glass channel.  I believe these are
no longer available.  Does anyone have a suggestion for replacing these,
or a good method of shielding the door panels from water?<<

Lex, first of all -- great name!  Second, let me congratulate on your choice of
subject heading.  You called your note *TR6 door questions*.  Not ??, or *door
questions,* but you actually identified your Triumph car!  Whee!  See how easy
that was??

Ah hum.  Sorry.  I think I slept in a funny position on my neck last night or
something.

Well, back to your subject.  Why not just go to a HomeDepotTrueValue sort
of store and get some of that plastic painters tarping, of the 1 mil. thickness
variety?  Let*s see a concours judge deduct you for that installation!

--
Martin Secrest
not TR6*s