Re: Which side?

Subject: Re: Which side?
From: James Charles Ruwaldt <jruwaldt@indiana.edu>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 1997 20:14:24 -0500 (EST)
Cc: TRIUMPHS@Autox.Team.Net
If you were on the list a few months ago, you'll recall there was quite a
discussion about this topic.  No one seemed to have a complete answer to
the question, but the left side seemed to have some logic due to knights
carrying their swords on the left side and using them in their right
hands.  Riding on the left would prevent banging scabbards, and it would
enable more efficient use of swords or lances.  There was also an
interesting Web site that claimed to be an authority on which side various
countries drive on, but I seem to have lost the URL.  Perhaps someone else
can help.
Jim Ruwaldt
'72 TR6 CC79338U
Bloomington, IN