Re: Which side?

To: RICHARD.JACKSON@nene.ac.uk
Subject: Re: Which side?
From: Kristina Turner <turner@public.se>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 1997 12:10:47 +0100
Cc: Joe Curry <curry@wolfenet.com>, Dan McNamara <mcnamara@wcnet.org>, TRIUMPHS@Autox.Team.Net
I'm a Brit and I live in Sweden; you soon get used to driving on either
side of the road, though not at the same time. Yes, it was the Swedes
who flipped over in the 1960s, although their cars have always been
left-hand drive.

Swedish joke: the Norwegians have decided to change over to driving on
the left. They don't want it to be too much of a shock so it's going to
be a gradual process. For the first three months, the rule for driving
on the left will only apply to heavy trucks (think about it).

Adam Turner