Re: TR2/3 How Many are left?

To: "EPaul21988" <EPaul21988@aol.com>
Subject: Re: TR2/3 How Many are left?
From: "George P. Richardson" <gprtech@frontiernet.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 1997 10:38:17 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
This number can't possible be valid. If you remove the number of cars that
have been parted out with out being scrapped, it would be even lower!

I'll bet that they're basing their estimate on computer records, which might
only show the cars if they had been registered or changed hands since the
registrations and titles had been kept on computer.

George Richardson
'57 TR3, TS15559L
(getting ready to paint - and now on the web!)
http://www.merlingroupinc.com/tr3.htm