TR2/3 How Many are left?

To: Triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TR2/3 How Many are left?
From: EPaul21988 <EPaul21988@aol.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 1997 10:03:10 EST
I just ran across this so I thought I'd post it FWIW:

The Vintage Triumph in 1993 listed
82 TR2's registered
120 TR3's
1180 TR 3 A&B

1,382 sidecurtain cars registered with VTR in 1993.
I wonder what percent of TR owners belong to VTR.  I bet less than 10%. I know
15 here in NM and I think I'm the only member.

Review of past info posted:
Automotive Information Clearinghouse  reported:
311 TR 2s
1,009 Triumph TR3 , 3As and 3Bs

1,320 total sidecurtain cars in existance
So, unless VTR has ALL the cars registered and we lost 62 cars since 1993,
they can't be correct.  Guess I wasted my $$ !!

Triumph Register in England,
1,110  TR2/3  cars registered in 1997.

Bob Paul