Re: TR2/3 How Many are left?

To: dhoward@jht.com
Subject: Re: TR2/3 How Many are left?
From: EPaul21988 <EPaul21988@aol.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 1997 21:16:43 EST
Cc: Triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
In a message dated 97-12-16 11:04:53 EST, dhoward@jht.com writes:

<<
 Good work, however I have little faith in "GOVERNMENT" statistics.  The
 premise that perpetual inventory of titles equates to actual survival
 rates of anything more than two years old is certainly shaky at best.
 My personal dealings with various state motor vehicle departments
 indicate an error rate higher than one per transaction.

It's just another piece of information and I personally agree that these
numbers are probably inaccurate. I think we can get to a much better estimate
with a little more work.

Bob Paul
Corrales NM