TR4 hydraulics

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TR4 hydraulics
From: Dennis Barr <tr357@cdsnet.net>
Date: Wed, 02 Sep 1998 20:39:48 -0700
Hi List: Apologies if this has been around before. I am still having
problems getting enough hydraulic pressure to operate my clutch. I have
a new slave; a White-Post rebuilt MC. Bled and bled system. Works when
the return spring is detached- hook up the spring, and "grind grind" . I
cannot get the thing in gear.
I have no leaks. I replaced the pipe and hose today. Neither cylinder
shows leaking. How do I determine whether I should reinvest in another
clutch slave, or remove (ugh) the clutch MC and send back to White Post.
Your help is appreciated.
Dennis Barr