Re: Manchester British car gathering

To: "Tom O'Malley" <tomomalley@hey.net>
Subject: Re: Manchester British car gathering
From: "Sumner Weisman" <sweisman@gis.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 1998 10:51:22 -0400
Cc: "Triumphs" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Tom,

Thanks for the beautiful words.  I had a great time there.  I ran into (not
literally) Keith Ehrlich at a rest stop on the way back, and he was a
concerned about a slightly loose front wheel.  I thought it wasn't too bad
-- maybe the nut could have been tightened a bit more.  Hope he got home
OK.

Sumner

<rondeau@neca.com>; paul@hobbytyme.com; 75452.105@compuserve.com;
thefryes@iconn.net; sweisman@gis.net