Re: Manchester British car gathering

To: fergie@ntplx.net
Subject: Re: Manchester British car gathering
From: kehrlich@dyax.com (Keith S. Ehrlich)
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 1998 11:31:02 -0400
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Michael Ferguson wrote:

> Keith,
>
> Wish I'd thought of entering the wheel! I could have brought all 4, put
> them out on the grass and put up a sign that said "Don Sforza's Wheels"!
>
> Michael

Yep. You could have entered as "other Triumph" and taken at least second
to the world class red and white Vitesse that solo'd the class. ( since
they were stock original wheels, you couldn't have competed against me
in modified-unless of course you put a Weber on the grass with them!)
Did Don throw in a comm number with the wheels?