Re: replacing hinge pins

To: Chris Kantarjiev <cak@dimebank.com>
Subject: Re: replacing hinge pins
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 1998 20:41:49 -0700
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Chris,
You may be able to re-pin the hinges.  But when you do, it's a good idea
to have the hinge line-bored and an oversize pin installed to fit.  This
will ensure that the holes are completely round and the pin fits
properly.

You should be able to have them done one at a time and avoid having to
take the doors completely off.  It is most helpful if you have some old
hinges that you can install while the ones are being rebuilt.

Joe Curry

--

  -- Dave Weinbaum in National Enquirer