Re: Request for advice and Help

To: J Thomas Rippel <JTRippel@csi.com>
Subject: Re: Request for advice and Help
From: Jim Bauder <JimBPPS@att.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 1998 09:46:29 -0800
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Thomas,

I am in the middle of what I hope is a two year frame-off restoration
of my '58 TR3A. I recently installed the engine, tranny, etc. and
rolled the frame with the "new" wheels and tires on a trailer and
took it to the Palo Alto British Car Meet. The car took Peoples Choice
Best Sports Car award!! I was overwhelmed. But it does look nice and
had lots of attention all day.

My brother, who lives in Walnut Creek and I are doing all the work
except for the the most demanding tasks, i.e.; machine work,
plating, probably painting, etc.

Give me a call and we can talk about our time line, suppliers, etc..
You are also welcome to stop by my house some weekend and talk
about our projects and how we are going about it. I'll treet you to a
beer or soft drink!

Jim Bauder
'58 TR3A in fewer and fewer boxes
Palo Alto, CA