Re: (no subject)

To: mdporter@rt66.com
Subject: Re: (no subject)
From: Windoseat@aol.com
Date: Sat, 26 Sep 1998 16:04:29 EDT
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Michael;

Thanks for the information. I have the removal of the hard undercoating from
the exterior of the frame figured out. In fact I've become quite an expert at
it since the whole engine compartment is covered with he stuff. My problem is,
how to get it out of the INTERIOR of the frame. As you say, the cracks are a
haven for salt and corrosion and that is my concern. If I can't get the
undercoating out of the interior of the frame there is no telling what might
be going on inside. Any ideas on removing this stuff???

Greg Wolf
1970 GT6+ "Ian"
A2, Michigan