Re: Winter Storage

To: Ah3thou@aol.com
Subject: Re: Winter Storage
From: Gregory Petrolati <gpetrola@prairienet.org>
Date: Sat, 26 Sep 1998 19:36:37 -0500 (CDT)
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
On Sat, 26 Sep 1998 Ah3thou@aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 9/26/98 4:26:32 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
> BUZZ52490@aol.com writes:
>
> << And for everyone that has the time and patience to do such an extensive
>  winterizing job, CHEERS
>
>   >>
> You speak a strange language. What is this "WINTER" that you speak of?

        It's when this cold white stuff falls from out of the sky... VERY
        spooky. It's slicker than toads on a wet highway. Up here they
        throw salt at the white stuff it ain't too good for yer average
        LBC which tends to rust if you leave a wet sponge on it. Still I
        am apalled... STORING a car over the winter? COME-ON people There
        are still plenty of days whe there's no snow OR salt on the roads...
        I LOVE to go riding top down on New Years day... The neighbors
        think I'm nuts... Hell I drive a Triumph... Maybe I am...

        Greg Petrolati

Greg Petrolati, Champaign, Illinois