Re: Coolant 50/50 vs. 100% water

To: "John or Adrienne O'Leary" <aoleary@bw.edu>
Subject: Re: Coolant 50/50 vs. 100% water
From: Shawn Loseke <shawn@swo.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 1999 19:31:21 -0600
Cc: Malcolm Walker <walker05@camosun.bc.ca>, Beth and Ken <BethKen@erols.com>, triumphs@autox.team.net
  As  professional photographer, or more importantly for this thread. One that
processes a whole lot of B&W film using Kodak's "Photo-Flo 6000" as the final
rinse.
Take my word for it that you don't want to put it in your radiator. Unless you
like
foam. It has a tendency to foam really badly. Especially when it is first
mixed. It
does break the surface tension of the water and prevents the water spots on the
negs. Interesting idea, but I would avoid it.

Shawn Loseke