Re: Coolant 50/50 vs. 100% water

To: geohahn@azstarnet.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Coolant 50/50 vs. 100% water
From: Lftlesl@aol.com
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 1999 17:58:01 EDT
In a message dated 9/12/99 7:22:27 PM Central Daylight Time,
geohahn@azstarnet.com writes:

<< Well I have used PhotoFlo (in the darkroom) and Water Wetter (in the rad)
and liked
 both.  But WW is cheap enough (less than 8 bucks I think) that I wouldn't be
tempted
 to try PhotoFlo to see what develops.   ;^) >>

My bottle of Photo-Flo says the main ingredients are
p-tert-octylphenoxypolyethanol alcohol, water and propylene glycol. If water
wetter is the same stuff and is cheaper, I might buy a bottle for the
darkroom!
Les Landon
1962 TR3B TCF644L
Baton Rouge