Re: HEAT

To: "Michael Ferguson" <fergie@ntplx.net>, "tr" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: HEAT
From: "Tom Di Iulio" <diiulio@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 1999 19:02:24 -0600charset="iso-8859-1"
    mike, i purchased a 60,000btu kerosene "cigar-type" forced-air heater
and man, does it HEAT! i've got a 3 car garage and used it extensively last
winter while disassembling the tr6. yes, the smell is noticeable, but i
always opened the garage door about a foot to introduce fresh air and it
worked great.
    it plugs into a 110 cord and away you go--instant heat. it sounds like a
small jet engine but it's been great for me.  it will also warm up the area
of the car you're going to be working on just by directing the air flow.
many times i turned it off because it'd get too hot. cost was about $189 at
the local lumber yard.
    my 2 cents (or $189 bucks).....Tom