Re: Glovebox question- 6Pack TRials

To: topdown@eudoramail.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Glovebox question- 6Pack TRials
From: TRIPHSTEVE@aol.com
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 1999 02:17:33 EDT
Hello List-

Good question.

The TRF Spare Parts Catalogue suggests a part number for a finger pull. It is
609463, but further indicates it was "not used on TR6 models."  What does
this mean?  Only used on TR 250's? Or perhaps a useful item, but not provided
by the factory?

Moss lists the same item,, but only provides it in chrome, which would
indicate to me that it was only used on the later TR6 models. My early TR6
and my TR 250 did not have a "finger pull" on them at purchase by me.
However, both were purchased after several modifications were made to them,
some of which I am just now discovering.

Any other views?

The 6Pack Trials was a great time. If you have a TR 250 or a TR6, plan to
join us next year in Rockford, Illinois!

Steve Thornton
Bowling Green, KY