Re: Glovebox question

To: "The List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Glovebox question
From: "Steve Nabors" <topdown@eudoramail.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 1999 22:07:23 -0700
My '74 is the same song and dance and the way I got it open was using a little
screw driver(after pushing the button in) to get it open.  This is not a every
day solution though. Therefore, I got a key made for the lock and when you push
in the button you can use the key to pull the door open. Later I found out that
earlier models had a little finger pull mounted just below the lock so that it
doesnt take you and some other tool to get the blasted door open. I've bought
one but still have not put it on. Like you, I wonder if there isnt supposed to
be some spring or something on the "post finger pull" models. Anyone?