Re: TRF Nightmare & Credit Card charges

To: RaceF1@aol.com, mcline@substrates.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TRF Nightmare & Credit Card charges
From: "" <greenman62@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 1999 14:14:59 PDT

>From: RaceF1@aol.com
>To: greenman62@hotmail.com, mcline@substrates.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
>Subject: Re: TRF Nightmare & Credit Card charges
>Date: Thu, 30 Sep 1999 15:36:45 EDT
>
>I DON'T THINK A PERSONAL ATTACK IS IN OREDER HERE SIR

    YOU'RE ABSOLUTELY CORRECT! I HUMBLY APOLOGIZE!

    THAT GOES BOTH WAYS... UNLESS YOUR ORIGINAL STATEMENT WASN'T AN
    ATTACK SO MUCH AS A WELL FOUNDED OPINION BASED ON SERIOUS LONG
    TERM RESEARCH.

   `Sorry, don't mean to shout. YOU must remember that there are more
   than just a few of us who have a long history dealing with the
   vendor in question.

   Most of us ain't lame brains or like to throw our money away. The
   occasional gripe you read on this list is an exception and not the
   rule. If C. Runyan was as bad as you declaim he would have gone
   out of business a long time ago.

   Gregory Petrolati

Greg Petrolati Champaign, Illinois
1962 TR4 (CT4852L)