Fwd: Re: Englands' Best 'No-Lead' Additives

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: Re: Englands' Best 'No-Lead' Additives
From: Erik Quackenbush <erik@midwestfilter.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 1999 09:09:45 -0500
>At 06:55 AM 10/27/99 -0700, Randall wrote:
>Although I can't comment on it's effectiveness as a lead substitute, the
>Outlaw Racing formula is the most effective octane improver I've found.
>The bottle isn't cheap, but one ounce works better in my engine than 12
>ounces of the other stuff (and I've tried lots, including 104+).

The active ingredient in most octane boosters is toluene. You can buy a
gallon of toluene at the hardware store (in the paint department) for a lot
less than you can buy a can of octane booster...

-Erik

--
Erik Quackenbush, V.P. Operations, Midwest Filter Corporation
1-847-680-0566 fax: 1-847-680-0832 http://www.midwestfilter.com