Re: Flywheels Lightened or Alloy on Triumphs

To: SpitRacer9@aol.com
Subject: Re: Flywheels Lightened or Alloy on Triumphs
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Sun, 07 Nov 1999 12:05:00 -0700
Cc: GuyotLeonF@aol.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Aaron,
Tiny Tim is designated as a "full race" project.  Meaning that I have
set my goals as:

1000 pounds
125 horse power

The 1000 pound goal is by virtue of SCCA SOLO D-Modified rules
The 125 hp goal is set because Kas Kastner said he was able to squeeze
128 hp form a 1296 Spit engine using HS2 carbs!  Of course he was
complying with the SCCA rules of the day and they have changed
considerably since then.

Tiny Tim won't be seeing any "street" driving unless the laws are
changed considerably as well!

Regards,
Joe

--