Re: Diagnosis Please!

To: Triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Diagnosis Please!
From: "Power British Performance Parts, Inc." <britcars@powerbritish.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 1999 12:59:42 -0500
Jody007@aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 11/12/99 9:07:47 AM Eastern Standard Time,
> avac@totalise.co.uk writes:
>
> << didn't follow this thread so sorry if mentioned before, when a car quits
>  without warning, it always might be the capacitor, did you change that? >>
>
>   Would that be the Flux-capacitor, or the condenser as we call it here in
> the states?

Yes, but getting Lucas brand flux-capacitors to handle 1.21 gigawatts at 88
miles an
hour has always been a problem.  Just ask Michael J. Fox........  ;-)

Regards,

Brian Schlorff    '61 TR-4     '64 TR-4     '72 TR-6     '79 Spit
     Power British                         Check out Power British
   1242 E. Ridge Pike                            on the 'net!
Plymouth Meeting, PA 19462
    (610) 270-0505                http://www.powerbritish.com/~britcars