RE: #@!%**%@! homeowner's association - venting

To: "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>, "David Massey" <105671.471@compuserve.com>, "Don Kerr" <dkveuro@pop.flash.net>
Subject: RE: #@!%**%@! homeowner's association - venting
From: "Andy Dixon" <amdixon@erols.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 1999 12:01:51 -0500charset="Windows-1252"
Cc: "pRob" <prob@prob.com>, "[unknown]" <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "Bill Gunshannon" <bill@cs.uofs.edu>
Fred,
me again. I didn't want those things either but the HOA did nothing to stop
the Super Mall that was built less than a mile from our community, nor did
they stop the developers from cutting down about 30 acres of trees and
putting in apartments less than a mile from my house, nor have they done
anything to stop the State from connecting Algonkian (their spelling not
mine) Parkway (100 ft from my house) to route 28 on one end and the Fairfax
County Parkway on the other. Average speed on Algonkian is going to go from
60 mph in a 45 to about 75 mph in a 45. Oh yes, I think I mentioned the
tunnel to the Elementary School that the HOA just decided to close.... it
goes under Algonkian. Those kids are going to have fun dodging the 75 mph
cars on their way to school in the morning.
Andy