Re: #@!%**%@! homeowner's association - venting

To: "INTERNET:Anjison@aol.com" <Anjison@aol.com>
Subject: Re: #@!%**%@! homeowner's association - venting
From: David Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 1999 17:04:03 -0500
Cc: "[unknown]" <amdixon@erols.com>, "[unknown]" <105671.471@compuserve.com>, "[unknown]" <triumphs@autox.team.net> charset=ISO-8859-1
Message text written by INTERNET:Anjison@aol.com

I don't know where you live (as in what state) but I can tell you this if
ANYONE comes onto your property without your permission (for ANY REASON) in

Texas it can be Criminal Trespass. I would think that one of these
"Homeowners Association Brown Shirts" runs a great risk of being prosecuted

(or shot in Texas) by entering onto someone's property, and lifting covers
off of automobiles, just like if he (she) were to open your garage and look

around.
<

Here in Missouri, you can not dely access to surveyors.  You are allowed to
remove their flags, however.  And they won't snitch.  We hope.

Dave