Re: Emmission Inspections

To: "scott s." <75270_3703a@csi.com>, "Triumph list" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Emmission Inspections
From: "Ken & Beth" <bethken@erols.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 1999 19:24:40 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Maryland's MVA does have a website and an e-mail address. The tags you speak
of are called "Historic" tags here. They basically let you register the car
without emmisions testing or safety inspection! You are restricted to
weekends, to and from the garage, parades, club events, and (this is where
90% of my time comes in) "occasional usage". You can drive it to work when
your Toyota won't start, but don't drive it by the same cop every day all
year long.

ken shapiro
baltimore
1970 GT6+ KC81872L