Re: Results of Auto Transport Trailer Saga

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Results of Auto Transport Trailer Saga
From: Dave Quirt <quirt@sk.sympatico.ca>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 1999 21:37:18 -0600
This is why I purchased a used car dolly from a rent-it firm. I only
paid CDN$500 for it (like, peanuts in US$) and I use it several times a
year. I had to rewire it, but other than that it was in great shape. To
me, it is just another one of those tools which make life that little
bit easier.

Dave Q.