Re: Results of Auto Transport Trailer Saga

To: tr6@pipeline.com, mgs@autox.team.net, mg-t@autox.team.net, shop-talk@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Results of Auto Transport Trailer Saga
From: Chip19474@aol.com
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 1999 16:49:55 EST
In a message dated 99-11-30 10:06:19 EST, tr6@pipeline.com writes:

<< Now I have another project to work on, only problem there is going to be
 finding time. This is the first B I've owned and I've been driving LBC's
 for 30 years. They have never been my favorite since I've always been
 partial to Triumphs but I'm wiling to give it a try. >>

Ron,

Good luck with your MGB...I had a 1970 MGB (bought it new in '70) - between
Triumphs!  It was a great car...1970 brought a few significant changes to the
MGB -air pump emissions control system, split rear bumper, amber rear turn
signals, to name a few.  I kept it for 6 years; sold it to get more
downpayment money for our first house; bought it back 2 years later from the
same buyer and kept it 4 more years!

It wasn't the brute that my TR6 was and it didn't have that raw,
seat-of-your-pants excitement like my old TR3 but there was a certain
refinement and classic LBC feel/smell that complemented my TRs....the family
missed it when I finally sold it!

Cheers,

Chip Krout
'76 TR6 CF57822U (Being Reborn For Y2K)