Re: English Vs. Metric

To: Randall Young <randallyoung@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: English Vs. Metric
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Wed, 01 Dec 1999 17:34:25 -0700
Cc: "'Triumphs'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Randall,
I hate to bear bad news but you are wrong.  I live by perhaps the lone
exception to that rule.  It is Interstate 15 that runs from Tucson south
to the Mexico border.  I suspect that it was done that way either to
help the illegal aliens know how far they still had to go to get to
Tucson or to make it easier to proceed with NAFTA!

Anybody else know of any other Intestates that are marked only in
Kilometers?

Regards,
Joe

--