Re: English Vs. Metric

To: Randall Young <randallyoung@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: English Vs. Metric
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Wed, 01 Dec 1999 18:25:21 -0700
Cc: "'Triumphs'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Randall,
Did I say 15?  I meant 19.  It's a bit east of San Diego, I have to
admit.

It probably is much easier to get away with doing a stretch of road as
short as that one as opposed to something as long as I10 or I90, because
it would be reasonable to expect that it would have to be consistent
through the entire length.

I would say that I was just seeing if you were paying attention, but
that would be a lie!  :)

Regards,
Joe

--