RE: TR3 originality questions (& parts wanted)

To: 105671.471@compuserve.com, danb@thelittlemacshop.com
Subject: RE: TR3 originality questions (& parts wanted)
From: Day.John@fin.gc.ca
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 1999 08:23:55 -0500 charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Dan (& List):

If I recall correctly (haven't committed everything to memory yet),
Piggott's "Original TR2/3/3A" book lists the change from budget locks to the
handle at around TS23920 (not all the changes appeared to happen at the
exact start of the '3A' at TS22014). I know my early 3A has an incorrect,
post-60000 boot lid (methinks it had a shunt in the rear in some PO's life)
which I want to replace, but as my 3A is TS22930 LO, I'm under the number at
when the switch was made. Are there any Listers out there between 22930 and
23920 with their original boot lid, and if so, does it have the budget
locks? I have a TR2 boot lid which I was intending on using if that were the
case.  Thanks, folks!

Cheers, JD