RE: LBC Content (Lusious British Comestables)

To: David Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>, Jim Hill <Jim_Hill@chsra.wisc.edu>
Subject: RE: LBC Content (Lusious British Comestables)
From: Albert F Jones <fisher@hctc.net>
Date: Mon, 06 Dec 1999 09:29:45 -0600
Cc: "'TR List '" <Triumphs@autox.team.net>, "'David Massey '" <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Just as an aside, our 'local' purveyor of British groceries sells a
vegetable shredded 'suet' which works perfectly with my recipes.  I don't
remember the cost, off hand, but it isn't expensive.  Anyone wanting some,
if you cannot find it in your area, should contact me, and I'll get
supplies for you.

Elizabeth Jones
Comfort, TX