RE: LBC Content (Lusious British Comestables)

To: Jim Hill <Jim_Hill@chsra.wisc.edu>
Subject: RE: LBC Content (Lusious British Comestables)
From: David Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Dec 1999 22:21:19 -0500
Cc: "'TR List '" <Triumphs@autox.team.net>, "'David Massey '" <105671.471@compuserve.com> charset=ISO-8859-1
Message text written by Jim Hill
>>>By the end of the evening the S.P.
>>was all but decimated
>
>Can we assume that the transformation of "Spotted Dick" to "S.P." was some
>kind of freudian slip?   :-)

Oops, you're right.  I took the first two letters of the name (SPotted)
instead of the first letter of each word in the name.  Nothing Freudian
about it, just sloppy writing.

>>I wish to thank JonMac for directing
>>my attention to this delecacy.
>>Another one of Britian's best kept secrets.
>
>Who knew that John MacCartney's recipes would be such a welcome bonus on
the
>TR list? I've saved the recipe and if I ever find out where to buy
"shredded
>suet" . . .

Just ask the butcher.  The man at the meat counter said that american beef
is so lean these days its hard to find suet.  But he did!

>Jim Hill

Dave Massey