RE: LBC Content (Lusious British Comestables)

To: John Dowson <jdo@star.le.ac.uk>, David Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>, Jim Hill <Jim_Hill@chsra.wisc.edu>
Subject: RE: LBC Content (Lusious British Comestables)
From: Albert F Jones <fisher@hctc.net>
Date: Mon, 06 Dec 1999 11:56:10 -0600
Cc: "'TR List '" <Triumphs@autox.team.net>, "'David Massey '" <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Hello John

        That is very true, Atora is very good, but our local shop says that
there
is a problem with the customs people about beef products (nothing to do
with the 'mad cow' thing) being imported into The States, hence the
vegetable suet.  Having used it now for a few years, I can say that it
_almost_ as good as Atora, and to the un-initiated, it is probably just as
good.

        And on the same vein as suet dumplings and beef casserole, suet crust,
with cheese, on a Lancashire Hot-pot is delicious.

Elizabeth