RE: Carburettors

Subject: RE: Carburettors
From: "Randall Young" <randallyoung@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 1999 16:50:13 -0800charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
> From: Scoti
>
> They are apparently still there and still doing dyno work.
> It looks like
> they are more into RV stuff now.

I KNEW I'd seen that name somewhere.  John Geraghty wrote an excellent
column for many years (maybe still does) in Trailer Life magazine about how
to improve performance for tow vehicles.  TL even published a book "Rx for
RV Performance & Mileage" by Geraghty & Estes.  Certainly seemed to know his
stuff, and be pretty good at improving both power and gas economy _without_
a lot of high buck modifications.  I can well believe he found a way to
increase TR6 power by 40% by just a few tweaks like needle and advance
spring changes.

Randall