RE: Overdrive on 2nd Gear

To: "INTERNET:MPRICE@KeystoneSystems.com" <MPRICE@KeystoneSystems.com>
Subject: RE: Overdrive on 2nd Gear
From: David Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 1999 12:09:21 -0500
Cc: "[unknown]" <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "[unknown]" <QSWI646@email.mot.com>, "[unknown]" <jaltman@altlaw.com> charset=ISO-8859-1
Message text written by INTERNET:MPRICE@KeystoneSystems.com

Along these lines.....I have an A type OD that came out of a 4A that I am
putting in my 250, but it doesn't have the reverse light switch. I have a
switch that I can put in, and the location is the raised boss that is cast
into the cover plate, but....
What is the drill and tap size that I'll need to use to install the switch?
I'm sure someone out there has done this before. Any help is appreciated.
TIA
Mark
<

It's metric.  I forget what the exact size is, 14 mm or something, but the
machine shop I had check it out didn't have one.  I had another machinist
(a guy in the club) drill and tap them for me.

Hope this is of some help.

Dave