Re: New thread: First word, Desmodromic, sounds like....

Subject: Re: New thread: First word, Desmodromic, sounds like....
From: Randall <randallyoung@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 1999 18:32:21 -0800
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net

"Michael D. Porter" wrote:

> As regards the Triumph, it was the TR4.

According Piggott, the last TR3B (TCF2804) was produced in December of
62.

According to the Moss catalog, the crank hole in the radiator was
deleted at TR4 commission number CT9552.

Although I don't have a date for CT9552, Moss claims they made all the
way through CT18402 in 62, so surely CT9552 was made before TCF2804.

BTW, I don't consider Moss to be a definitive reference, but it's
unfortunately the best one I have.

Randall