RE: radio

To: "Kramer" <kramer@subzero.iceinet.com>
Subject: RE: radio
From: "Brian Sanborn" <sanborn@net1plus.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 1999 13:41:08 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Kramer,

The TR4 and TR4A are very similar.  The place for the radio has 3
round holes.  The end holes may have to be elongated if they are
not as wide as the Kenwood knobs. The TR4 mounting plate holes
were a little off.

The real problem is that the center hole was never made to take a
tape cassette player.  So you must cut out a rectangle shape to
allow the tape player bezel through.  This is not hard and the
new bezel covers it up fine.

You can see the KRC-2007 being used at the custom sound website
that Jim Altman supplied.

Brian Sanborn
62 TR4  CT16260L - Groton, MA

My TR4 Restoration Web Site