Re: Roadster Factory Backorders

To: Paul Brandsema <lbc61tr4@usa.net>
Subject: Re: Roadster Factory Backorders
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 1999 21:18:34 -0700
Cc: Triumph Email List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Paul,

I have been saying the same thing now for three years:

If you want it now (or soon), always ask for availability before placing
the order.  My own experience with a large order placed in the same time
frame ended up with me canceling the majority of the pieces 6 months
later and reordering from BPNW.  I had the pieces the next day and at a
better price than the sales price I was offered from TRF.

Regards,
Joe Curry

--
 -- Dave Weinbaum in National Enquirer