Re: Roadster Factory Backorders

To: "fogbro1" <fogbro1@bellatlantic.net>, "TeriAnn Wakeman" <twakeman@cruzers.com>
Subject: Re: Roadster Factory Backorders
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 1999 15:31:45 -0800charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "Triumph Email List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
I hope your order arrives and arrives promptly.  $2,000 is a lot to invest
on a gamble.  I've decided to skip The Roadster Factory altogether after
reading too many horror stories and not enough positive ones.  Positive
customer experiences and word of mouth can make a business.  Negative can
break one.  I MIGHT have been a GREAT customer for The Roadster Factory --
but I'm not willing to waste my time or money on a company that assuredly
doesn't appreciate the importance of customer service exellence.