Re: Roadster Factory Backorders

To: "Paul Brandsema" <lbc61tr4@usa.net>, "Triumph Email List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Roadster Factory Backorders
From: " Philip Smith" <smith007@mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 1999 11:01:06 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
I called to check on my back order, 2 months old, and came to find out that
they never put the order in their computer, in the first place. It's the
door top trim fingerpull, drivers side. That's all that's left short of a
complete interior rebuild. try and find one?
Phil Smith
1969 TR6 named" Hal", nicknamed "Grasshopper"