RE: Roadster Factory Backorders

To: "Triumph Email List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Roadster Factory Backorders
From: TeriAnn Wakeman <twakeman@cruzers.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 99 13:36:18 -0800
>If you read the recent intro to the TRF
>TR6-250 parts flyer.... you can see that Charles Runyan is in way
>over his head with debt and doesn't have the money to buy
>inventory for the popular fast moving stuff.

Unfortunately this is exactly what I expected when I learned that the
owner of a low margin mail order parts house was going to put the company
profits into building an English style pub instead of reinvesting it in
inventory.

I hope Charles is enjoying his fantasy of being a WWII English pub owner.
 And I hope it is self supporting when his parts business folds.

It's sad to see the best TR parts house in the US scuttled by its owner.

TeriAnn
                      http://www.overlander.net

  The world's most complete set of links connecting Rover 4X4 owners
  with Rover parts, service, accessory & sales companies world wide.